Elizabeth Engel and Patrick Manning are planning a Sept. 14, 2013, wedding at Christ King Church in Wauwatosa.
Parents of the couple are Thomas and Patricia Engel of Wauwatosa and Edward and Brenda Manning of Brookfield.
The bride-to-be earned her law degree from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. She is an attorney with Jones Day in Chicago.
The future groom earned his bachelor's degree in chemical engineering from UW-Madison. He is a process engineer with Middough Inc. in Chicago.
The couple became engaged in Dalmatian Islands, Croatia.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Senior Meals: Week of March 2
- Senior Meals: Week of Feb. 23
- Engagement: Schauer-Grillaert
- Library Recommendations: Feb. 12
- Senior Meals: Week of Feb. 9
- Wauwatosa's Hart Park Senior Center has a busy February
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Feb. 5
- Engaged: Walsh-Yentz
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Jan. 15
- Senior Meals: week of Jan. 12