Elizabeth Engel and Patrick Manning are planning a Sept. 14, 2013, wedding at Christ King Church in Wauwatosa.
Parents of the couple are Thomas and Patricia Engel of Wauwatosa and Edward and Brenda Manning of Brookfield.
The bride-to-be earned her law degree from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. She is an attorney with Jones Day in Chicago.
The future groom earned his bachelor's degree in chemical engineering from UW-Madison. He is a process engineer with Middough Inc. in Chicago.
The couple became engaged in Dalmatian Islands, Croatia.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Engagement: Pintar-Breen
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of July 6
- Wauwatosa Independence Day celebration fills the day
- Senior Meals: Week of June 29
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of June 8
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of May 4
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of May 11
- Senior Meals: Week of April 27
- Senior Meals: Week of April 6