Ann Regnery and Ben Zellner are planning a Sept. 8, 2012, wedding at the Maple Bluff Country Club in Madison.
Parents of the couple are John and Bonnie Regnery of Wauwatosa and Brad and Sandi Zellner of Waunakee.
The bride-to-be is a 2005 graduate of the University of Wisconsin-Madison, and she earned her doctorate in medicine in 2010.
The future groom is a 2004 graduate of the UW-Madison, and he also earned his doctorate in medicine in 2010.
They are doing their residency programs in Houston.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Aug. 28
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: Aug. 21
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: Aug. 21
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Aug. 21
- Wauwatosa Youth Commssion seeks new adult members
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Aug. 14
- Weekly Planner: Aug. 7
- Celebrations: Sarah Wick and John Ritter plan September wedding
- In Brief: Aug. 7