Ann Regnery and Ben Zellner are planning a Sept. 8, 2012, wedding at the Maple Bluff Country Club in Madison.
Parents of the couple are John and Bonnie Regnery of Wauwatosa and Brad and Sandi Zellner of Waunakee.
The bride-to-be is a 2005 graduate of the University of Wisconsin-Madison, and she earned her doctorate in medicine in 2010.
The future groom is a 2004 graduate of the UW-Madison, and he also earned his doctorate in medicine in 2010.
They are doing their residency programs in Houston.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Senior Meals: Week of April 6
- Senior Meals: Week of March 2
- Senior Meals: Week of Feb. 23
- Engagement: Schauer-Grillaert
- Library Recommendations: Feb. 12
- Senior Meals: Week of Feb. 9
- Wauwatosa's Hart Park Senior Center has a busy February
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Feb. 5
- Engaged: Walsh-Yentz
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Jan. 15