Caitlin Malloy and Kiel Zillmer are planning a May 26, 2012, wedding at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Elm Grove.
Parents of the couple are Daniel and Amy Malloy of Wauwatosa and James and Keri Zillmer of Mukwonago.
The bride-to-be earned her bachelor's degree in nursing from Marquette University in Milwaukee. She is a surgical registered nurse with Waukesha Memorial Hospital.
The future groom earned his bachelor's degree in criminal justice from the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh and his master's degree, also in criminal justice, from UW-Milwaukee. He is a legal assistant with Blommer Peterman, S.C., in Brookfield.
- Wedding: Walsh-Yentz
- Engagements: Yentz-Leen
- Engagement: Pintar-Breen
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of July 6
- Wauwatosa Independence Day celebration fills the day
- Senior Meals: Week of June 29
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of June 8
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of May 4
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of May 11