Caitlin Malloy and Kiel Zillmer are planning a May 26, 2012, wedding at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Elm Grove.
Parents of the couple are Daniel and Amy Malloy of Wauwatosa and James and Keri Zillmer of Mukwonago.
The bride-to-be earned her bachelor's degree in nursing from Marquette University in Milwaukee. She is a surgical registered nurse with Waukesha Memorial Hospital.
The future groom earned his bachelor's degree in criminal justice from the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh and his master's degree, also in criminal justice, from UW-Milwaukee. He is a legal assistant with Blommer Peterman, S.C., in Brookfield.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Sept.18
- Heinrich-Farley wedding planned
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Sept. 4
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Aug. 28
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: Aug. 21
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: Aug. 21
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Aug. 21
- Wauwatosa Youth Commssion seeks new adult members
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Aug. 14