Sarah Bernhardt of Platteville and Raymond Eisemann of West Milwaukee are planning an Oct. 8, 2011, wedding at Good Shepherd Lutheran Church in Madison.
Parents of the couple are Bernie and Linda Bernhardt of Platteville and Ray and Karen Eisemann of Wauwatosa.
The bride-to-be is a 2005 graduate of the University of Wisconsin-Madison and is pursuing a doctorate in physical therapy at Carroll University in Waukesha.
The future groom is a 2004 graduate of UW-Madison, where he is pursuing a master's degree in engineering and professional practice. He is a captain with Atlantic Southeast Airlines based out of Atlanta, Ga.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of July 6
- Wauwatosa Independence Day celebration fills the day
- Senior Meals: Week of June 29
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of June 8
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of May 4
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of May 11
- Senior Meals: Week of April 27
- Senior Meals: Week of April 6
- Senior Meals: Week of March 2