Lauren Roznowski and Michael Hayden are planning a Dec. 17, 2011, wedding at Mount Carmel Lutheran Church in Milwaukee.
Parents of the couple are Diane and Jeffrey Roznowski of Wauwatosa and Connie and Allen Hayden of Colorado Springs, Colo.
The bride-to-be earned her bachelor's degree in music education from Lawrence University in Appleton in 2007 and is working on her master's degree, also in music education, at Northwestern University in Illinois. She is an orchestra teacher in the Milwaukee area.
The future groom earned his bachelor's degree in music education from the University of Colorado at Boulder in 2006 and is working toward his master's degree in the same field at Northwestern University. He is a music teacher in the Milwaukee area.
The couple became engaged May 21, 2011, in Wauwatosa.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Senior Meals: Week of March 2
- Senior Meals: Week of Feb. 23
- Engagement: Schauer-Grillaert
- Library Recommendations: Feb. 12
- Senior Meals: Week of Feb. 9
- Wauwatosa's Hart Park Senior Center has a busy February
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Feb. 5
- Engaged: Walsh-Yentz
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Jan. 15
- Senior Meals: week of Jan. 12