Virginia "Ginny" Patton and Robert "Robby" Dubinski of Wauwatosa are planning a June 18, 2011, wedding at the Tripoli Shrine Center in Milwaukee.
Parents of the engaged couple are Dennis and Mary Beth Patton and John and Debbie Dubinski, all of Wauwatosa.
The bride to be is a 2003 graduate of Wauwatosa East High School. She earned her bachelor's and master's degrees in counseling from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. She is a school counselor at Divine Savior Holy Angels High School.
The future groom is a 2000 graduate of Wauwatosa East High School and is employed there as a student supervisor. He earned his degree in fire science and is a certified firefighter.
The two met through the Wauwatosa Recreation Department, where they both worked for many years. They coach multiple sports at the high school level.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of May 4
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of May 11
- Senior Meals: Week of April 27
- Senior Meals: Week of April 6
- Senior Meals: Week of March 2
- Senior Meals: Week of Feb. 23
- Engagement: Schauer-Grillaert
- Library Recommendations: Feb. 12
- Senior Meals: Week of Feb. 9