Amanda Freeman and Daniel Romnek of Wauwatosa are planning a July 2, 2011, wedding in Minneapolis.
Parents of the couple are Jeanne and Jay Freeman and Barbara and Jim Romnek of Wauwatosa.
The bride-to-be earned her degree in early childhood education from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. She is a substitute teacher with Milwaukee Public Schools and a server with John's Sandwich Shop.
The future groom studied finance and real estate at Marquette University. He is a credit analyst at M&I Bank.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Senior Meals: Week of April 6
- Senior Meals: Week of March 2
- Senior Meals: Week of Feb. 23
- Engagement: Schauer-Grillaert
- Library Recommendations: Feb. 12
- Senior Meals: Week of Feb. 9
- Wauwatosa's Hart Park Senior Center has a busy February
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Feb. 5
- Engaged: Walsh-Yentz
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Jan. 15