Amanda Freeman and Daniel Romnek of Wauwatosa are planning a July 2, 2011, wedding in Minneapolis.
Parents of the couple are Jeanne and Jay Freeman and Barbara and Jim Romnek of Wauwatosa.
The bride-to-be earned her degree in early childhood education from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. She is a substitute teacher with Milwaukee Public Schools and a server with John's Sandwich Shop.
The future groom studied finance and real estate at Marquette University. He is a credit analyst at M&I Bank.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wedding: Katri-Rosnow
- Senior Meals: Oct. 30
- Help us honor local veterans; let us know about your event.
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Oct.16
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Sept.18
- Heinrich-Farley wedding planned
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Sept. 4
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Aug. 28
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: Aug. 21