• Leslie Cluka of Wauwatosa earned her bachelor's degree in psychology from Upper Iowa University in Fayette in December.
• The following students from Wauwatosa made the fall semester dean's list at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee: Hannah Asanah Abode-Iyamah, Emily Barbeau, Katelynn Boyle, Michael Brandt, Calli Burkart, Kaitlyn Christian, Andrea Conte, Louis Cucunato, Chantal Cyr, Ammar Dashti, Devon Daughety, Lisa Deprey, Stephanie Dodge, Christopher Elst, Michelle Enderle, Benjamin Arnt Erickson, Michelle Felde, Gerald Fisher, Amanda Freeman, Michael Freiheit, Kathryn Friedrich, Sean Frye, David Hillstrom, Jessica Jamel, Sarah Jelinski, Jeffrey Jensen Jr, Adam Johnston, Sean Jones, Taylor Klaustermeier, Aaron Knapp, Chad Krajci, Angela Kraus, Joseph Kraynick, Christopher Lux, Matthew Gaetano Marino, Stephanie Mascari, Ashley Mattei, Joseph McCool, Andrew Merz, Patrick Merz, Kyle Meyer, Amanda Meyer, Joey Mielke, Kathleen Millard, Lonnie Mitchell, Melanie Mittelsteadt, Alexander Mulroy, John O'Connor, Michael Olis, Madeline Senn Olsan, Katherine Parchem, Robert Pattison, Marc Pickering, Katherine Potkonjak, James Radcliffe, Michael Rankin, Kelly Robinson, Sepehr Salimi, Christopher Sanfelippo, Joseph Schertz, Matthew Schmidt, Brian Schofield, Jennifer Schwalbach, Ian Seybold, Kelsey Skrobis, Rebecca Stokke, Kate Swiderski, Colleen Thomas, Marlee Van Portfliet, Kong Vang, Kay Vespalec, Keegan Wenzler, Emily Widen, Natalie Zebian, Rita Zebian and Amy Zemplinski.
• The following students from Wauwatosa made the fall semester dean's and honors lists at the Milwaukee School of Engineering: Oren Bloom, Mitchell Henke, Brandon Lulloff, Kirsti Pajunen, Casey Peterson and Claire Steele.
• Brooke Schneck of Wauwatosa made the fall semester dean's list at Drexel University in Philadelphia, Penn. She also was nominated to Beta Gamma Sigma, the honor society for accredited business colleges. In her third year at Drexel, Schneck is in a co-op program at Asher & Company Ltd. Accounting and Consulting in Philadelphia.
• Ian Ribar and Emily Stiyer of Wauwatosa made the fall semester dean's list at the University of Wisconsin-Waukesha.
• Katarina Brandemuehi, daughter of Ron and Rose Brandemuehl of Wauwatosa and student at Wauwatosa East High School, has been awarded the Vision Scholarship by Mount Mary College for the 2011-12 school year.
• Mitchell Bultman of Wauwatosa was among the performers with First Stage Theater Academy's Young Company who staged the Louisa May Alcott classic "Little Women" on March 4 and 5 at the Milwaukee Youth Arts Center in Milwaukee.
• Rachel Soliday of Wauwatosa will perform as Becky in the First Stage production of "Miss Nelson is Missing!" from April 29 to June 5 at the Marcus Center for the Performing Arts in Milwaukee.
Got some good news to share? We want to hear all about it. Send your announcements to Celebrations/NOW Newspapers, 1741 Dolphin Drive, Suite A, Waukesha 53186; or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Celebrations: March 6
- Celebrations: Feb. 20
- Celebrations: Jan. 23
- Celebrations: Jan. 9
- Celebrations: Dec. 26
- Celebrations: Oct. 24
- Celebrations: Sept. 10
- Celebrations: Aug. 29
- Celebrations: Aug. 22
- Celebrations: Aug. 1
- Celebrations: July 25
- Celebrations: July 18
- Celebrations: July 11
- Celebrations: June 27
- Celebrations: June 20
- Celebrations: June 13