Kristen Kargus and Todd Kriegl of Wauwatosa are planning a June 11, 2011, wedding at Old St. Mary Catholic Church in Milwaukee.
Parents of the couple are Dan and Judy Kargus of Wauwatosa and Gilbert and Elaine Kriegl of Milwaukee.
The bride-to-be earned her bachelor's degree in psychology and social work from Bradley University in Peoria, Ill. She is a commercial lines team leader with RC Insurance Services in Hartland.
The future groom is a building engineer with East Bank Storage in Milwaukee.
The two became engaged June 6, 2010, on the pier in front of the Milwaukee Art Museum and Discovery World Museum.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Senior Meals: Week of March 2
- Senior Meals: Week of Feb. 23
- Engagement: Schauer-Grillaert
- Library Recommendations: Feb. 12
- Senior Meals: Week of Feb. 9
- Wauwatosa's Hart Park Senior Center has a busy February
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Feb. 5
- Engaged: Walsh-Yentz
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Jan. 15
- Senior Meals: week of Jan. 12