Danelle Noonan of Mukwonago and Lane Kimble of Wauwatosa are planning an Aug. 27, 2011, wedding at St. James Evangelical Lutheran Church in Milwaukee.
Parents of the couple are Dan and Jeanine Noonan of Mukwonago, Neva Kantorowicz Kimble of Wauwatosa, and Gene Kimble of Ripon.
The bride-to-be and future groom both earned bachelor's degrees in journalism from the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater.
She is a customer service representative with U.S. Cellular in Waukesha. He is a radio host with WFAW/WSJY radio in Fort Atkinson.
The two became engaged Aug. 16, 2010.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Engagement: Pintar-Breen
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of July 6
- Wauwatosa Independence Day celebration fills the day
- Senior Meals: Week of June 29
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of June 8
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of May 4
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of May 11
- Senior Meals: Week of April 27
- Senior Meals: Week of April 6