Danelle Noonan of Mukwonago and Lane Kimble of Wauwatosa are planning an Aug. 27, 2011, wedding at St. James Evangelical Lutheran Church in Milwaukee.
Parents of the couple are Dan and Jeanine Noonan of Mukwonago, Neva Kantorowicz Kimble of Wauwatosa, and Gene Kimble of Ripon.
The bride-to-be and future groom both earned bachelor's degrees in journalism from the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater.
She is a customer service representative with U.S. Cellular in Waukesha. He is a radio host with WFAW/WSJY radio in Fort Atkinson.
The two became engaged Aug. 16, 2010.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Kuhagen-Paddock wedding
- Wedding: Katri-Rosnow
- Senior Meals: Oct. 30
- Help us honor local veterans; let us know about your event.
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Oct.16
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Sept.18
- Heinrich-Farley wedding planned
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Sept. 4
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Aug. 28