Anne Merritt and Lucas Breytung of Milwaukee are planning a May 6, 2011, wedding at Our Redeemer Lutheran Church in Wauwatosa.
Parents of the couple are Dan and Cindy Merritt of Wauwatosa and Jim and Barb Breytung of Delavan.
The bride-to-be earned her bachelor's degree in psychology from the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse. She is a family care case manager with Jewish Family Services in Milwaukee.
The future groom earned his bachelor's degree in communications from UW-La Crosse. He is an inventory manager with Geneva Supply in Burlington.
They became engaged May 2, 2010, after a weekend visiting La Crosse with friends.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Sept.18
- Heinrich-Farley wedding planned
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Sept. 4
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Aug. 28
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: Aug. 21
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: Aug. 21
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Aug. 21
- Wauwatosa Youth Commssion seeks new adult members
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Aug. 14