Michelle Leahy of Wauwatosa and Andrew Ellison of Ojai, Calif., were married Aug. 29, 2009, at a private estate and botanical garden in the mountains of Ojai.
Parents of the bride are Brian and Nancy Leahy and Mary Beth Leahy, all of Wauwatosa.
Parents of the groom are Ramona and Kerry Ellison of Ojai.
Aaron Emerson, brother-in-law of the bride, performed the ceremony, which was followed by an outdoor reception. The couple also celebrated with a reception in Wauwatosa.
Bridesmaids were Sarah Emerson, Caitlin Leahy and Pavitra Duggal.
Groomsmen were Anthony Ellison, Michael Ellison, Kerry Ellison, Colin Leahy, Matthew LaVere, Griffin Barkley, Brian Kuepper, Edward Gibbs and Daniel O'Neill.
Michelle earned her undergraduate degree at Northwestern University.
Andrew earned his undergraduate degree at Northwestern University and a law degree from Arizona State University.
The couple honeymooned in Tokyo and Bali for two weeks.
They reside in Tempe, Ariz.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Oct.16
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Sept.18
- Heinrich-Farley wedding planned
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Sept. 4
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Aug. 28
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: Aug. 21
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: Aug. 21
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Aug. 21
- Wauwatosa Youth Commssion seeks new adult members