A short but heavy rainfall fell upon Wauwatosa and the rest of the Milwaukee area Tuesday afternoon, prompting the Menomonee River to swell up and causing some minor flooding in Hart Park and elsewhere in the city.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Photo gallery: NOW photos of the week: April 24
- Photo Gallery: Boys Tennis: Tosa East vs. Hamilton
- Wauwatosa Elementary School Art Gallery
- Photo gallery: NOW photos of the week: April 17
- Photo gallery: NOW photos of the week: April 10
- Photo gallery: NOW photos of the week: April 3
- Photo Gallery: Track: Greater Metro Boys Indoor meet
- Photo Gallery: Track: Woodland West Indoor chamionships
- Photo gallery: Barbara Mohr's eggs