A short but heavy rainfall fell upon Wauwatosa and the rest of the Milwaukee area Tuesday afternoon, prompting the Menomonee River to swell up and causing some minor flooding in Hart Park and elsewhere in the city.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Photo Gallery: Monarch Butterflies released for migration
- Photo Gallery: Football: Wauwatosa West vs. Wauwatosa East
- Photo gallery: NOW photos of the week: August 15
- Photo Gallery: Slack Lining in Wauwatosa
- Photo Gallery: Governor Walker casts his ballot
- Photo gallery: NOW photos of the week: August 8
- Photo Gallery: Hidden Tosa: Inside the Muirdale Sanatorium
- Photo gallery: Waukesha Kennel Club Dog Show
- Photo gallery: NOW photos of the week: August 1
- Baseball: Brookfield Central vs. Kettle Moraine