A short but heavy rainfall fell upon Wauwatosa and the rest of the Milwaukee area Tuesday afternoon, prompting the Menomonee River to swell up and causing some minor flooding in Hart Park and elsewhere in the city.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Photo gallery: East Tosa Gran Prix bicycle races
- Photo gallery: NOW photos of the week: June 26
- Photo gallery: NOW photos of the week: June 19
- Photo Gallery: 2015 WIAA girls state soccer tournament
- Photo Gallery: Inside the Tosa pumping station
- Photo gallery: Banding Peregrin Falcon Chicks in Wauwatosa
- Photo Gallery: Wauwatosa Graduations
- Photo Gallery: Roosevelt School ends year with Field Day
- Photo Gallery: Baseball: Brookfield East vs. Wauwatosa East
- Photo gallery: NOW photos of the week: June 12