While the fate of the Eschweiler buildings is still an open question, volunteers organized by the Forest Exploration Center have begun to clean out the Administration Building and have tested paints and finishes on small sections of the walls and railings. Tom Chapman, who leads the board of directors, said the work has given the building a new sense of possibility.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Photo gallery: Boys Swimming: Woodland Relays
- Archery class at Wauwatosa East
- Photo gallery: NOW photos of the week: Dec. 6
- Photo gallery: Girls basketball: Wisconsin Lutheran vs. Wauwatosa East
- Photo gallery: Wauwatosa goes blue for Jennifer Sebena
- Photo gallery: Girls basketball: Brookfield East vs. Wauwatosa West
- Photo gallery: Next Step Services
- Photo gallery: NOW photos of the week: Nov. 22
- Photo gallery: NOW photos of the week: Nov. 15
- Photo gallery: Shooting at Children's Hospital