Tom "Sky" Skibosh covers the Wauwatosa, Brookfield and New Berlin prep scene for Community Newspapers. If something is going on in local sports, Sky has an opinion about it. If you agree or not with what Sky says, we want to see your comments.
It has been a little over a month since I underwent right hip replacement surgery and I have been back at work for three weeks, the last two literally in the office.
I did not cover a game until Dec. 18 when I traveled over to Wauwatosa West and watched the Trojans beat St. Thomas More in an exciting come-from-behind thriller.
The Tosa boys teams have been playing some holiday thrillers, as Wauwatosa West and Wauwatosa East just finished a busy week.
COMEBACK KIDS - The Trojans from Tosa West were down by 10 points with 1:54 left against Appleton East at home Wednesday night. Then get this...
- A.J. Krause hit a 3-pointer.
- Sam Krenzien stole the ball, scored, was fouled and sank the free throw.
- Appleton East hit 1-of-2 free throws.
- Krenzien hits a lay-up
- Anthony Carroll scores a bucket, is fouled and sinks the FT to tie the score.
- East sinks 1-of-2 free throws
- West coach Mike Landisch called an isolation play for Carroll, but he got cut off, found Krenzien who scored to give West the lead.
- Krenzien then steals the ball and scores for a 64-61 lead.