The Wisconsin Humane Society (WHS) is a private, nonprofit organization whose mission is to build a community where people value animals and treat them with respect and kindness. For more than 128 years, WHS has been saving the lives of animals in need. We offer adoption services that place 9,000 animals in new homes annually, veterinary services that save thousands of lives, educational programs that instill respect for animals, behavior services to assist guardians and a myriad of other initiatives that help end suffering for animals. We depend entirely on private donations to fund our programs and rely on volunteers in nearly every department. If you are interested in adopting, volunteering, enrolling in a class, taking a tour or making a donation, check out our comprehensive web site at wihumane.org. The adoptable animals' web pages are updated every 30 minutes!
24-hour adoption event kicks off Saturday morning at Wisconsin Humane Society
- FREE gifts for all adopters
- Kids crafts & scavenger hunt
- Beverly Hills Chihuahua will be shown FREE for families at 7:00 p.m. Saturday
- Puppy Pajama Parade – begins Saturday night at 10:10 p.m. sharp
- Wii/Just Dance Tournament begins at 11:00 p.m.
- Anyone adopting in pajamas 1:00 a.m. – 4:00 a.m. receives a 25% adoption discount
- CJ Astro will be hosting DOGA (yoga w/your dog) at 8:00 a.m. Sunday; FREE registration