Kelsey McLennon has lived in Wauwatosa with her two siblings and parents for her entire life. When not busy with school, she enjoys dancing, running, and spending time with friends. She is a sophomore at Divine Savior Holy Angels High School, where she is involved in track, cross country, Latin club, and Irish club.
Seeing as Thanksgiving is coming up I think it’s appropriate to do a list of the things for which I am most thankful. So here it goes.
1. I’m thankful for my family because it’s nice to have people who love me, a place to live, and you know… all of that stuff.
2. I'm thankful for my friends, because without them my life would be pretty boring.
3. I'm thankful for my poms team, because they give me the ability to do something that I love.
4. I'm thankful for my school, because even though I hate it sometimes, I know it’s all worth it in the end.
5. I'm thankful for my teachers.
6. I am thankful that I have a warm place to live.
7. I'm thankful for all of the adults in my life who aren't my parents, but treat me like their kid anyway. My neighbors and the parents of my friends are really a blessing in my life.
8. I'm thankful for fries.
9. I'm thankful for ASP and the opportunity to help other people who don't have as many material things as I do but are still thankful for every little thing that they have.
10. I'm thankful that I live now and not 200 years ago so I don't have to eat meat.
11. I’m thankful for my dog, because I always get a good laugh when she freaks out about a treat or runs into a wall when running to get a toy.
12. I'm thankful for this website and its ability to solve procrastination by making me want to write so I can see pictures of kittens.
13. I'm thankful for all of the people who I know will be influential in my life that I haven't met yet.
14. I'm thankful that I get to go to college.
15. I'm thankful that I live in Wauwatosa.
16. I'm thankful that I have an opportunity to express my opinions on this blog.
17. I'm thankful for the people who are reading this and made it all the way to number 17 before getting bored and closing the window.
I'm sure there is a lot more to be thankful for that I just can't think of at the moment, so thanks.