Doug has been a Tosa resident for over 20 years and loves his Olde Hillcrest neighborhood. He enjoys reading, riding his Harley and making his wonderful wife and three kids laugh.
Daylight saving time ends at 2:00 AM Sunday and according to a recent survey by Tempur-Pedic 36% of Americans surveyed will spend the extra hour by sleeping. The big question is this: what the heck are the other 64% doing?
According to the survey-
17% will do household chores (I guess someone will have to rake those leaves)
13% will curl up with a good book (or curl up with a Kindle- don't have one, not interested in one, either)
9% will catch a movie or re-run marathon on TV (By the way, can anyone explain how "The Three Stooges" never won an academy award?)
6% will enjoy an extra hour of quality time at the local saloon (Speaking of Stooges- don't be one, designate a driver)
Here's somebody who is really looking forward to the extra hour-